* Sunday September 24 we start our new 7 week Program - Thursday 5:30am or 6am (Rookies) start options with 2nd weekly ride option Monday 5:30am.
Our one off Introduction Cycle has 2 options both inside Centennial Park:
1. 6:30am Rookie Cycle. We expect that you can ride a bike & are ready for group riding! We meet inside the park at Paddington Gates as per map below (please make sure you arrive 5 - 10 minutes early & are ready to go). If thinking about riding in clip in pedals/ cycle shoes we strongly advise you to purchase these before day 1 as we can help in the first few rides to get used to them (bring runners & cycle shoes if you need to).
2. 6am is a Group Ride for experienced riders. We expect that you can comfortably ride 30km+ & use clip in pedals/ cycle shoes. We meet Fox Studio gates as per map below.
This session includes a warm-up group ride of laps around Centennial Park with regular Bondi Fit riders & we introduce new members joining the group! We will teach you how we ride in the pack as most packs have slight variations & reinforce the pack safety rules. Following a 2 or 3 lap warm-up we re-meet at Paddington Gates & do a series of cycle intervals in smaller groups!
* You will need to be signed up before attending this ride so please inquire here or sign up on links below! If you sign up please advise of riding experience & type of bike riding here
* Not ready for the above? We offer 1 on 1 or small group cycle lessons!
* 10% Discount on Triathlon, Cycle, Run & Stroke Correction Clinics until Sunday, September 17 - use promo code "tri10"
Our 2 x weekly program rides are as follows:
- Thursday 2 options:
1. Experienced riders 5:30am meet outside Fox Studio gates. We start with a 2 or 3 lap warm-up before meeting at Paddington Gates & do a series of intervals!
2. Rookies 6am meet inside the park at Paddington gates. We will be doing bike skills & pack riding until you are ready for the 5:30am start!
- Monday 5:30am meet outside Fox Studio gates! We will be doing strength ride including big gears & hills with the odd ride to do Bronte Hill repeats & capture a magic sunrise! Rookies - Coach will let you know when you are ready to attend this session!
* Sunday October 29 we have Sunday Time Trial Day to get ready to race!
Welcome to Bondi Fit Run - 12 weeks of run intervals preparing for 5km - 21km including Sydney Running Festival training! Each run starts with easy warm-up 6:30- 6:45pm & run drills from 6:45 - 7pm. Main run intervals start 7pm so make sure you are here by then & we do a variety of distances of repetitions from 100m to 2km!
When: Tuesday 6:30 - 8pm (be there before 7pm).
Location: ES Marks Atheltic Field (corner Anzac Parade & Boronia St - entry via Boronia St)
Track Entry: $6 or multi pass entries available. Click Here for track details. Location Map below!