Bondi Fit Cycle Sessions offer 3 cycle options - all squads are in Centennial Park & we do the occasional Tuesday Sunrise road ride to Bronte Hills where you will be notified in advance!
We also offer 1 on 1 lessons if you are nervous!
- Saturday 6am experienced riders for cycle/ run
- Saturday 6:45am for Rookie Riders.
- Tuesday 5:45am Cycle Intervals including pack ride warm-up with faster/ slower groups!
Saturdays - please book before attending!
Time: Experienced Riders meet 5:50am for 6am SHARP start.
Rookie Riders meet 6:40am for 6:45am start!
Where: The Greenhouse Cafe is on Grand Drive between Randwick TAFE & Fox Studio gates Centennial Park - Map Link here
Bookings essential. Book here
New Members - please make contact here with Coach Spot with background & goals.
* Experienced riders - 2 lap warm-up before splitting into ability based groups for cycle intervals & run(s) off the bike to prepare for triathlons!
Experienced ride standard - can do 20km at 25 - 30km/h+
* Rookie Riders we will do some skill work on kids cycle track next to cafe. We will then do some group riding & some intervals until 8am & then a coffee!
Rookie Rider standard - can ride a bike but need help with gearing, riding hills & group riding!
We offer 1 on 1 lessons if you are nervous! Click Here to check availability
Tuesday meet 5:40am for 5:45am start - lights front & back (no lights/ no ride):
- we split into faster/ slower group & do a 2 - 4 lap (10 - 15km) warm-up of the park before doing a series of intervals. Sessions are planned to finish at 7am but you can do longer/ shorter based on work or what you are training for! Coffee after ride…
We offer cycle only, swim/ cycle or triathlon plans!