Bondi Fit run swim squads all year round in 27 degree water at Prince Alfred Park Pool:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 6am - 7:30am (early finish if you need to go to work).
- Monday & Wednesday 6pm - 7:30pm (in water by 6:30pm).
- Saturday 2pm Squad (90 minutes)
- See below for sessions guide & payment options!
- FLIPPERS required all pool swims! Pull buoy & bands required after week 1 - gear guide here
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
Duration: 60 - 90 minutes with option to get out early for work.
Distances range from 2km - 5km depending on your lane speed. We run 3 lanes on Tuesday, Wednesday & 4 lanes on Friday with time cycles ranging from 0:45 to 1:10 per 50 metres.
- Tuesday: we do longer swim test sets to measure your swim fitness!
- Wednesday: we do our main intervals set.
- Friday: is a mix of longer & shorter sprint intervals = something for everyone!
Days: Monday & Wednesday
Time: 6pm warm up (squad starts at 6:30pm).
Duration: 60 - 90 minutes.
Distances range from 1.5km - 4km depending on your lane speed. We run 3 lanes with time cycles ranging from 0:45 to 1:10 per 50 metres. We do a shorter version of the morning squad intervals at night.
Duration: 90 minutes
This is our aerobic test set swim where we do an 800 - 1500m warm-up followed by a 2 - 3km(+) test set, ideally at aerobic speed to test base fitness. You can also use this as a higher intensity session! This session is also a great long ride recovery swim. The 3 lanes have time cycles ranging from 0:45 to 1:10 per 50 metres.
Training Fees - does not include pool entry
Fee must be paid before 1st session commences & pool entry not included.
- $20 casual fee payable cash (before session starts) or online here
- 11 visit pass swim/ surf $200 which last 3 months payable at session or online here
- Unlimited swim & surf squads for 1 month $150 payable at session or online here
- Direct Debit Discount unlimited monthly swim & surf squads $140 online here
* Minimum 3 monthly payments & 2 weeks notice if discontinuing on this plan.
Stroke Correction Clinics:
- Monthly Swim Clinics held 3pm Saturday x 4 - details here