Want to improve surf skills? Whether you are scared of the surf or just want to learn the tricks from one of Australia's best open water swimmers Coach Spot can help you improve! Here's what you will learn (in no particular order):
1. Surf analysis: before entering the surf we analyse it as not only is the surf different every day it is different from one hour to the next! We have 4 tides per day & as the water comes in or goes out this affects where, when & how the waves break!
2. Getting through the waves: sometimes we go out in the rip to avoid waves (it's quicker) & sometimes we go through the waves! We assess your swimming ability & take the best option to help you improve! Some people are happy to spend the whole session going in & out through the break.
3. Swimming in the deep blue sea: when you are out the back behind the wave zone it is now important to relax! With Spot by your side we can now navigate & learn to swim the shortest line possible! He will teach you how to lift & look to make this easy! Deep water scares people so having an experienced coach next to you will help you relax! Once relaxed we can work on swim fitness & swim along world famous Bondi Fit Beach!
4. Waves: each session will usually finish with learning to catch waves - this is the fun bit & the icing on the cake. If you want to spend the whole session catching waves let Spot know!
- Saturday 11:30am
- Sunday 10:15am
- Monday 10:30am.
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 9am.
- Tuesday & Thursday 4:30pm.
Other times available outside squad times but please make contact to inquire!
Fill inquiry form in here & check availability here