Welcome to Bondi Fit Run - 7 weeks of run intervals preparing for 5km - 21km!
Whats involved? Easy warm-up talking freely so you loosen the muscles & no pressure to keep up!
Run Drills to improve form - we concentrate on 1 area each week via run drills!
Intervals to improve fitness & practice good pacing!
We advise having a watch with lap split function to help with pacing!
Injury prevention tips including post run warm down, stretch & chat!
When: Tuesday 6:30 - 8pm meeting from 6:15pm in grandstand OR from 6:30pm at start/ finish line.
* Warm-Up: 6:30pm - 6:45pm easy 1 - 3km!
* Run Drills: 6:45pm - 7pm near start/ finish line. PLEASE be here before 7pm if arriving late!
* Main Run: starting start/ finish line from 200m reps up to 2km reps!
* Warm down: after main run set 7:30pm - 7:45pm.
* Stretch & Chat: from 7:45pm.
* Note - 3 x Tuesday at ES Marks Track then move to Centennial Park from week 4 (October 17)
Location: ES Marks Atheltic Field (corner Anzac Parade & Boronia St - entry via Boronia St)
Track Entry: $6 or multi pass entries available. Click Here for track details. Location Map below!
We also do FREE intro Sunday runs with our run partners Rejoov Runners in Centennial Park with 6:30am & 7am options. Run link - https://rejoovrunners.com.au/