Welcome to Bondi Fit Run - we do run intervals preparing for 5km - 42km! We have 2 weekly runs with Saturday alternating hills/ stairs with longer endurnace run all along the coastline!
- City To Surf Program: includes the 2 runs below + advice if you want to run more! Book Here
Run 1 - Hills & Endurance Run.
When: Saturday meet 7:15am for 7:30am start!
Where: North Bondi Surf Club beach side
What's involved: we alternate runs with Week 1 we find hills/ stairs then go up & down or around & around (loops) until we cry!!! Week 2 is an endurance tempo run along the coastline or on City To Surf Course where we build speed from slow to medium (great fat burning run).
How Long: Run goes 60 - 75 minutes with longer options as advised by coach if you are training for Marathon/ Ironman
Who For? All WELCOME & you can walk more if you are a rookie!
TIP - bring your phone for safety, NO rattling keys/ coins!
Parking: FREE PARKING in Ramsagte Ave opp surf club (2 hours) or free unlimited parking up hill past bus depot on Military Road & surrounding streets! PAID PARKING in beach car park & Campbell Parade!
* 5km Fitness Run 7:30am Saturdfay held every 8 weeks to test your fitness! We do a warm-up then bang we are off for a hilly 5km test run - details here It's FREE so invite your friends!
* Run 2 - Track Intervals...
When: Tuesday starting 6:30pm
Where: ES Marks Athletic Field - corner Anzac Parade & entry via Boronia St.
What's involved: meet in the grandstand behind start/ finish line opposite track entry! We do a 10 minute warm-up, run drillls & a main set of intervals from 200m - 3km depending on the night!
How long: Plan to be there til 8pm but you can leave whenever you need to...
Who for? ALL WELCOME - let Spot how far/ how fast you can run on inquiry form here
TIP - leave plenty of time on week 1 to work it out! If you are lost ring Spot 0416 108 656.
Track entry cost? $6 or multi passes available here payable to attendant upon entry!
* Injury prevention tips including post run warm down, stretch & chat!
Parking: due to light rail if you park or travel from city on bus you will need to cross Anzac Parade/ Allison Road/ Dacey Ave.
Park # 1 Centennial Park side - Robertson Road/ Martin Road & walk across at lights!
Park #2 East Side Anzac Parade - Abbotford/ Carlton St & walk across at lights!
Park #3 West Side of Anzac Parade - Boronia St & Salisbury Road!
1. Please register for your first training run here WE offer $20 cash visits after your first visit so you don't have to register!
2. Fill inquiry form here & PLEASE include any past injuries, health problems & current running fitness levels. No worries if you have never run before - we will get you into shape!
4. FREE intro Sunday runs with our run partners Rejoov Runners in Centennial Park.
Training Fees - fee must be paid before 1st session commences & pool entry not included.
- $20 casual fee payable cash (before session starts) or online here
- 11 visit pass swim/ surf/ cycle/ run $200 which last 3 months payable at session or online here
- City To Surf Program $249. Book Here
UNLIMITED Monthly Swim/ Surf, Cycle & Run Passes
- Unlimited 2 - 3 sport squads 1 month only $249 payable at session or online here
- Direct Debit Discount unlimited monthly 2 - 3 sport squads $190 online here
* Minimum 3 monthly payments & 2 weeks notice if discontinuing on this plan
* Fees DO NOT include pool entry for swims...