* NEW Weekly Stroke Correction Squad has started - Tuesday, 6am Prince Alfred Park Pool.
PLEASE bring flippers (do not turn up without these) & if you cannot swim more than 500 metres non-stop freestyle you will need a kick-board!
Bookings essential click here - see you there swimmer!!!
Stroke Correction Clinics Prince Alfred Park Pool includes Surf Swim Clinics as below!
Day/ Time: Saturday, 3pm- 4:30pm
Location: Prince Alfred Park Pool. 200 metres from Central Railway, Chalmers St Surry Hills. Click Here for location map
Gear: Flippers required all pool stroke correction clinics & squad. PLEASE do not turn up without these! Squad - we use pull buoy & bands with gear link here
Janaury Stroke Correction Clinic includes Stroke Correction Clinics & Unlimited Swim/ Surf Squads:
- 3 x Saturday Stroke Correction Clinic January 13, 20 & 27
- 4 weeks Unlimited Squads Swim & Surf Swim.
Cost is $299. Click Here to register. Click Here to inquire
We refine your swim stroke start from simple to hard! Each week you get a new set of swim drills to make you faster in the water!
- Learn to relax in the water.
- Develop correct technique.
- Create more power!
- Rookie to advanced options
We also encourage you to attend as many of the swim squads below as possible!
* 4 week Rookie Pack includes Stroke Correction/ Surf Swim Clinics & Unlimited Swim/ Surf Squads:
- 3 week Stroke Correction Clinics January 13, 20 & 27
- 5 weeks Surf Swim Clinics North Bondi Surf Club (Januuary 6, 13, 20, 27 & February 3).
- Unlimited Pool/ Surf Swim Squads.
Cost is $349. Click Here to register online. Inquiries click here
- Includes unlimited swim/ surf squads:
1. Pool squads at Prince Alfred Park Pool:
Morning - Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 6am
Afternoon/ Night - Monday, Wednesday 6pm (in water by 6:30pm) & Saturday 2pm.
-2. Surf squads at North Bondi Surf Club:
- Saturday 9am (Rookie options) & Monday 6am (experienced swimmers).
- Thursday 6:30pm Sunset Swim Only or Biathlon (swim/ sand run/ swim/ sand run/ swim)
Private Swim Lessons Times Available Prince Alfred Park Pool:
- Tueday, Wednesday, Friday 7:30am.
- Saturday 1pm or 3:30pm/ 4:30pm.
Click Here to make contact or check availability to book a 1 on 1 lesson here
For our 1 on 1 Private Stroke Correction Lessons we loosely follow the following process to analyse your stroke. Book a lesson & you think you need more you can book:
- Breathing: many swimmers DO NOT breathe correctly so we will fix this first if this is you!
- Body Position: it's important to get high in the water & this stage includes head position! If you have read the books about head position Spot's views may surprise you so bring an open mind!
- Hand Entry: this phase includes arm recovery as we are now setting up the pull part of the stroke! It's important we get your hands in the correct position before commencing you pull otherwise you are not getting the power you need to swim fast!
- Stroke Pull: this is the "money" part of the stroke & what gets you through the water faster! We have set up your entry & corrected your "catch" & it's time to pull yourself through the water!
- Swim Drills: we have drills for working on any part of the stroke so get ready to practice one or more of these!