Stroke Correction Clinics Prince Alfred Park Pool
Day/ Time: Saturday, 3pm- 4:30pm
Location: Prince Alfred Park Pool. 200 metres from Central Railway, Chalmers St Surry Hills. Click Here for location map
Gear: Flippers required all pool stroke correction clinics & squad. PLEASE do not turn up without these! Squad - we use pull buoy & bands with gear link here
- 4 weeks of Stroke Correction Clinic Saturday October 28 - Saturday November 24 inclusive
- Stroke Correction Swim Clinics x 4 October 28/ November 4, 11 & 18.
- Unlimited Swim & Surf Swim Squads until Saturday, November 24.
Click Here to register.
We refine your swim stroke start from simple to hard! Each week you get a new set of swim drills to make you faster in the water!
- Learn to relax in the water.
- Develop correct technique.
- Create more power!
- Rookie to advanced options
We also encourage you to attend as many of the swim squads below as possible!
* 8 week Bondi to Bronte Swim Clinic goes October 7 - Sunday December 3 inclusive:
- 3 x Stroke Correction Swim Clinics: October 7, 21 & 28.
- 3 x Surf Swim Clinics: November 4, 11 & 25 Saturday, 10:45am North Bondi Surf Club.
- Unlimited Swim & Surf Swim Squads until December 3.
Click Here to register.
- Includes unlimited swim/ surf squads:
1. Pool squads at Prince Alfred Park Pool:
Morning - Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 6am
Afternoon/ Night - Monday, Wednesday 6pm (in water by 6:30pm) & Saturday 2pm.
-2. Surf squads at North Bondi Surf Club with Rookie options:
- Saturday 9am, Sunday 8am & Monday 9am.
- Thursday 6:30pm Sunset Swim Only or Biathlon (swim/ sand run/ swim/ sand run/ swim)
Private Swim Lessons Times Available Prince Alfred Park Pool:
- Tueday, Wednesday, Friday 7:30am.
- Monday, Wednesday 5pm.
- Saturday 1pm or 4:30pm.
Click Here to make contact or check availability to book a 1 on 1 lesson here
For our 1 on 1 Private Stroke Correction Lessons we loosely follow the following process to analyse your stroke. Book a lesson & you think you need more you can book:
- Breathing: many swimmers DO NOT breathe correctly so we will fix this first if this is you!
- Body Position: it's important to get high in the water & this stage includes head position! If you have read the books about head position Spot's views may surprise you so bring an open mind!
- Hand Entry: this phase includes arm recovery as we are now setting up the pull part of the stroke! It's important we get your hands in the correct position before commencing you pull otherwise you are not getting the power you need to swim fast!
- Stroke Pull: this is the "money" part of the stroke & what gets you through the water faster! We have set up your entry & corrected your "catch" & it's time to pull yourself through the water!
- Swim Drills: we have drills for working on any part of the stroke so get ready to practice one or more of these!