Bondi Fit run 3 weekly Surf Swim Squad Options with regular introductory lessons for new swimmers who want to get involved. We also offer 1 on 1 swims or small group swims if you are not confident in the surf, want to give a friend a great present or have a bunch of people wanting to get some tips from our Master Coach Spot Anderson & his assistant Izzy Dobozy!
Surf Swim Squads meet North Bondi Surf Club (beach side) from 15 minutes before session starts! Please note - we do not allow late arrivals to all our surf swims as a safety precaution!
Safety Standard: swimmers need to be able to swim 500m - 1km non-stop freestyle! If you cannot do this book into a stroke correction lesson or squads!
TIP: do swim squads in the pool to prepare yourself for these sessions!
Saturday 9am: 60 - 90 minutes with Rookie option! WE usually keep the squad together for 60 minutes where faster swimmers swim further than slower swimmers! Last 30 minutes is optional - we chase waves or do a longer swim!
Sunday 9am: 60 minutes with Rookie option! We keep the squad together & faster swimmers swim further than slower swimmers! Option to swim longer after squad!
Monday 9:30am Bondi Fit Yummy Mummy/ Dole Bludger Squad:
- Shorter Swims/ Surf Skills for Rookie Swimmers & longer options for experienced swimmers!
Private Surf Swims available - click here for availability!
Training Fees - must be paid before 1st session commences & pool entry not included
- $20 casual fee payable cash (before session starts) or online here
- 11 visit pass swim/ surf $200 which last 3 months payable at session or online here
- Unlimited Month swim & surf squads $150 payable at session or online here
- Direct Debit Discount unlimited monthly swim & surf squads $140 online here
* Minimum 3 monthly payments & 2 weeks notice if discontinuing on this plan.