Bondi Fit Triathlon Clinic - 12 week program August 19 to November 12 inclusive.
Coach Spot Anderson participated in the first Level 1 (1989) & Level 2 (1991) Triathlon Coaching Courses. He has coached Thousands (yes 1,000s) of Multi Sport athletes from Rookies to World Champions in triathlon, swimming, running, surfing, kayaking & surf-lifesaving. Spot was a member of the 1989 Gold Medal Winning Australian Team at the World Triathlon Championships in Avignon, France & has a very unique sporting/ coaching resume click here
1. Swim Stroke Correction Clinics Saturday x 4 from Aug 19: 3pm Prince Alfred Park Pool.
2. Centennial Park Thurday Cycle x 12 from Aug 24: Rookies 6am & experienced riders 5:30am.
* Monday 5:30am - 2nd ride option when rookie riders get confident.
3. Run Clinic/ Squad x 12 from Aug 22: Tuesday 6:30pm ES Marks Athletic Field Moore Park
4. Cycle Time Trials - September 24 & October 29.
5. Swim/ Surf Squads (unlimited for 12 weeks) - see times below!
Introduction Day Cycle Saturday, August 19 Centennial Park:
- 6am is a Group Ride for experienced group riders meeting Fox Studio gates (map below).
- 6:30am Rookie Cycle meet inside the park at Paddington Gates (map below).
* You will need to be signed up before attending this ride & all specific session details are below but feel free to make contact for any questions!
- 4 weeks of Stroke Correction Clinic Saturday 3pm: we refine your swim stroke starting from simple to complex! Each week you get a new set of swim drills to make you faster in the water! We also encourage you to attend as many of the swim squads below as possible!
- 12 weeks of unlimited swim squads:
1. Pool squads at Prince Alfred Park Pool:
Morning - Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 6am
Afternoon/ Night - Monday, Wednesday 5:45pm (in water by 6pm) & Saturday 2pm.
2. Surf squads North Bondi Surf Club:
- Saturday, Sunday & Monday 9am.
Want to do Swim Only? (no cycle or run) You can 4 week or 12 weeks swim only!
12 x Thursday Cycle Clinic/ Cycle Squad:
- Rookies 6am meet inside the park at Paddington gates: bike skills, pack riding & intervals! We expect that you can ride a bike & are ready for group riding. Want to use clip in pedals/ cycle shoes? We strongly advise you to purchase these before day 1 as we can help - feel free to bring both runners & cycle shoes! If you feel you are not ready for the above we also offer 1 on 1 or small group cycle lessons!
- Experienced riders 5:30am meet outside Fox Studio gates. We start with warm-up before re-meeting at Paddington Gates & do a series of intervals! We expect that you can comfortably ride 30km+ & use clip in pedals/ cycle shoes. You need lights front & back to attend this ride. NO LIGHTS = NO RIDE (Centennial Park is pitch black).
- Optional Monday 5:30am cycle meet outside Fox Studio gates! We will be doing strength ride including big gears & hills with the odd ride to do Bronte Hill repeats & capture a magic sunrise! Rookies - Coach will let you know when you are ready to attend this session!
Welcome to Bondi Fit Run - 12 weeks of run intervals preparing for 5km - 21km including Sydney Running Festival training! Each run starts with easy warm-up 6:30- 6:45pm & run drills from 6:45 - 7pm. Main run intervals start 7pm so make sure you are here by then & we do a variety of distances of repetitions from 100m to 2km!
When: Tuesday 6:30 - 8pm (be there before 7pm).
Location: ES Marks Atheltic Field (corner Anzac Parade & Boronia St - entry via Boronia St). Meet in grandstand near start/ finish line.
Track Entry: $6 or multi pass entries available. Click Here for track details. Location Map below!