Our Mission from Master Coach Spot
"Firstly we don't care whether you are a champion or a scaredy cat as Bondi Fit makes it happen! What I have learnt over the years is that everyone does things differently hence why we offer the various options - squads, clinics, PT & small group with friends/ colleagues. You simply need to let me know what you want to do & I can help you reach your goal & yes I do online programs! Most people take 6(+) months to start doing what was once a great idea at the pub so stop making excuses & contact me ASAP if you think I can help!"
Since 1983 our Head Coach Spot Anderson has helped people swim, surf, paddle, run and do triathlons! He is regarded as one of Australia's All Time best & most experienced all round endurance athletes! Check out his biography on the coaches page!
What Bondi Fit offers:
- Squads: we have 7 weekly pool and 4 weekly surf swim squads.
- Rookies: we introduce novice swimmers to stroke correction swim and surf swimming
- Private/ Small Group Lessons: we offer private lessons or small group training for:
- kayaking/ SUP/surfing
What We've Achieved over 30 years...
- Swim Squads for all standards!
- Introduced 1,000s of people to both pool & surf swimming! Priority #1 is to make new swimmers feel safe in the water!
- Ocean Swim Training for all levels from rookies to outright winners of the major races!
- Training for long distance swims ranging from entry level 5km ocean swims through to completing the English Channel.
- Surf - Lifesaving Training from Bronze Medallion, Gold Medallion to Open Surf/ Ironperson, Masters Athletes & Coolangatta Gold Winners.
- Triathlon training from entry level corporate tris through to Ironman & producing some world champions along the way!
- Runners completing 5km/ 10km fun runs, half & full marathons, Ultras including the prestigious Comrades Marathon (89km).