Tuesday 6am & Saturday 2pm are our Enduro Swims where we test our "aerobic pace" & go for longer distance. These sessions are designed to be done at slow to moderate speeds only & are the building blocks for improved endurance! Monday, Wednesday & Friday are our usual interval swims with an emphasis on strength endurance mainly dione at medium speeds over winter with a few sprints thrown ion. We use pull bouy & bands in these sessions so make sure you cut up a bicycle tube if you don't have a band.
- Saturday June 24 is our first 9am 1 hour continuous Swim Loop or Swim Run North Bondi Surf Club
Brunch follows this at Surfish Cafe - meet out the back (cafe is next to the Bucket List)
Click Here for Facebook Event Page & details.
- Download Timetable Here or visit Book Now Here for your first squad or Private Lesson!
* Private Rookie Surf Swim Clinics now available - if you are not ready for surf swim squad then this is a perfect place to start!
- Monday 7:30am or 11am.
- Saturday 11am.
- Sunday 10:30am.
Other times available outside squad times but please make contact to inquire!
What you will learn....
- Learn to relax in the open water & even enjoy waves washing over you!
- Do drills to get you through the waves = this is fun!
- Learn how to use rips & sandbanks to safely get in/ out through wave zone!
- Do navigation drills to ensure you know how to sight where you are going!
- Swim in deep water parallel to the beach with water safety provided by Coach Spot on his SUP!
- Learn how to catch waves = this is fun!
- Faster Swimmers will swim further than slower swimmers!
Please fill inquiry form SAFETY standard of 500 metres non-stop freestyle applies!