Our Bondi to Bronte Swim Program trains you up to 3 amazing events over 8 days:
1. Saturday November 24 Bondi Splash has 5 events - Splash N Dash ( 1km run/ 1km swim/ 1km run), Ocean Swim (2km), Bondi Mile (1600 metres), Junior Splash N Dash & Duck Dash. Race details here
2. Sunday November 25 Coogee Island Swims include 1km & 2.4km Swims. Race details here
2. Sunday December 2 Bondi to Bronte Swims include 800 metre swim in Bondi Bay & 2.4km Bondi to Bronte Swim. Race details here
Here comes Summer - our Weekend Surf & Pool options have expanded as below!
Saturday is our Rookie Surf Swim Introduction Day - view our squad timetable here
- 9:30am Rookie+ Surf Swim North Bondi Surf Club
We meet from 9:15am on the promenade & rookie surf squads have an emphasis on surf skills. Faster swimmers also - you will swim further! Rookie Safety Standard applies - 500 metres non-stop freestyle. If you cannot do this contact Spot here for Private surf or Stroke Correction options!
- Saturday 8am Surf Swim North Bondi Surf Club
This is a 90 minute session & we go across the bay, out to the headlands & chase waves so make sure you can swim 2km non-stop freestyle to attend!
- Sunday 9am Surf Swim North Bondi Surf Club
This is a 60 minute All Standards Swim where we go in/ out through the surf anywhere from 50 metres to 300 metres. Slower swimmers swim less than faster swimmers so everyone is catered for...
- Saturday 2:30pm Stroke Correction Swim Prince Alfred Park Pool - Flippers required!
During this squad we will work on various swim drills from simple to advanced! Our first priority is to correct breathing which most rookie swimmers struggle with! Once breathing is mastered we work on body position, hand entry, head height & all the all important pull through the water for maximum propulsion!
* Monday 6am Sunrise Surf Swim North Bondi - this is for experienced surf swimmers that can comnfortably swim 2km (slow is OK).
* Thursday October 12 is our first weekly Sunset Swim & Swim/ Run Squad - swim only is repetitions of a 300 - 400 metre swims whilst swim/ run includes trainign fro Bondi Splash with a series of 300 - 500m sand run/ 300-400m swim/ 300 - 500m sand run.
* Book 3 private lessons & get a 4th one free! Can be used across all sports:
- book 4 x stroke correction swim click here
- book 4 x surf swimming click here
- book 4 x cycling lessons click here
- book 4 x running lessons click here
* Private Rookie & Small Group Surf Swim Clinics now available - if you are not ready for surf swim squad then this is a perfect place to start!
What you will learn....
- Learn to relax in the open water & even enjoy waves washing over you!
- Do drills to get you through the waves = this is fun!
- Learn how to use rips & sandbanks to safely get in/ out through wave zone!
- Do navigation drills to ensure you know how to sight where you are going!
- Swim in deep water parallel to the beach with water safety provided by Coach Spot on his SUP!
- Learn how to catch waves = this is fun!
- Faster Swimmers will swim further than slower swimmers if you are part of a small group lesson!
Please fill inquiry form SAFETY standard of 500 metres non-stop freestyle applies!
- Saturday 11:30am & Sunday 10:15am.
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 9:15am.
- Tuesday,Thursday, Friday 4pm/ 5pm.
Other times available outside squad times but please make contact to inquire!
Click Here to check availbility.