Triathlon Clinic starts Saturday January 13:
- Stroke Correction Clinic & 6 or 9 weeks Unlimited Swim/ Surf Squads with Rookie Options!
- 6 or 9 Week Cycle Program with Rookie Options!
- 6 or 9 Week Run Program with Rookie Options!
Individual or 2 sport options available!
Click Here for details
- Monday Janaury 8 our 2018 Timetable starts...
- 6am Sunrise Surf Swim (experienced swimmers) North Bondi
- 6pm Swim Squad Prince Alfred Park Pool (PAP) = in water by 6:30pm!
Click here for calendar to view sessions times/ locations & to book online!
Prince Alfred Park Pool Swim Squads starting Monday, January 8 click here
- Monday & Wednesday 6pm - 7:30pm (in water by 6:30pm)
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 6am - 7:30am.
- Saturday 2pm - 3:30pm
* Stroke Correction Squad Slow swim lane only Tuesday 6am - 7:30am.
Surf Swim Clinics North Bondi Surf Club on following dates:
- January 6, 13, 20, 27 & February 3...
Visit our Surf Swim Clinic Page here for details.
Perfect for Rookie Swimmers scared of the open water & experienced swimmers wanting to gain surf tips!
* Minimum swimming standards apply!
* Private Rookie Surf Swim Clinics now available - if you are not ready for surf swim squad then this is a perfect place to start!
- Saturday 10:45am or 11:45am (when surf clinics are on).
- Monday 7:15am.
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 9:30am.
- Thursday 5:15pm.
Other times available outside squad times but please make contact to inquire!
What you will learn....
- Learn to relax in the open water & even enjoy waves washing over you!
- Do drills to get you through the waves = this is fun!
- Learn how to use rips & sandbanks to safely get in/ out through wave zone!
- Do navigation drills to ensure you know how to sight where you are going!
- Swim in deep water parallel to the beach with water safety provided by Coach Spot on his SUP!
- Learn how to catch waves = this is fun!
- Faster Swimmers will swim further than slower swimmers!
Please fill inquiry form SAFETY standard of 500 metres non-stop freestyle applies!